Saturday, October 4, 2014

Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine - December 2003


                                                              Click Here for Preview and Download

VALKYRIES IN THE MIST
Valkyries, Volcanoes and Valhalla
   Saturday, June 21: The Summer Solstice. The first day of summer and it was a typical Oregon June day: rainy. Ordinarily the inclement weather would be an excuse to avoid my mounting list of homeowner projects and perhaps just stretch out on the couch to watch sports reruns on ESPN. However, for some reason it sounded good to take a ride today despite the on-and-off-again rain. When my buddy Eric called me that morning with the same idea and wanted to know if I was interested in joining him for a spin, I seized the opportunity. Little did either of us know what a strange trip lay ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment